Holiday Leftovers Sandwich
Need something else to be thankful for? Use Ball Park® Hot Dog Buns with this recipe and give your holiday leftovers a creamy, crunchy kick that will have you wishing every day was Thanksgiving. You’re welcome.
- 4 Ball Park® Hot Dog Buns
- 8 slices of leftover turkey, warm
- 4 tablespoons cranberry sauce, warm
- 1 cup spring mix, divided evenly
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 and toast buns till golden brown.
- Combine cream cheese, chives and parsley.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of herbed cream cheese over toasted buns of each sandwich. Then layer with spring mix and sliced turkey.
- Top with cranberry sauce.